Friday, May 30, 2008

Summer Goals

Summer is here! Yipee!
I decided it's time to set some summer goals before the time slips away. Maybe a little accountability will help. Here's some of my goals
-Finish reading "Football for Dummies" (Football season will be here soon and this year I want to be more knowledgable about plays to call, positions and penalties. I also want to learn the different motions for penalties so I'll know what the refs are saying with their arms!
-Finish completely Brenna's quilt
-Finish Marc's crocheted blanket
-Completely update Albums as well as kids albums
-walk 5x a week for 20 mins a time
-find a creek while in North Carolina for the kids to play in
-have the song "Unclouded Day" ready (this is a song the kids play with their instruments)
-Finish my Proverbs study on the tongue
-Write to a friend or a family member at least once a week
August 15th I'll try and post which I completed!
What are your goals for the summer?

3 comments:

  1. I was going to do a Mid-New Years Resolution list! How cool are we to think of the same idea?!?! I love the football for dummies one. You are such a sweet wife!
    Love you sis!
    Taylin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!

    I will have my list soon. Hopefully I will meet them.

    Good luck to you.
    Tabitha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still waiting on my letter ;)

    Love you, Kam

    AEC

    ReplyDelete