Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Josh's Pick

For Josh's pick in our restaurant game, he chose Captain's Quarters. We're in Santee, South Carolina. It was very delicious. I had Shrimp and Grits. I've never had it before and I really don't like grits, but I've seen several things on the food channel about Shrimp and Grits, so I decided to try it...I LOVED it!!! I should have taken a picture of my dish! The grits were so creamy, almost like mashed potatoes. The shrimp each had a piece of bacon wrapped around it before it was grilled. The girls both had spaghetti and meatballs, and Patrick and Josh had Mahi-Mahi. The salad was really good. It had pecans, bleu cheese and balsamic vinegrette. We decided we would secretly vote and place our votes in the envelopes, so I can't tell you the score yet. We also changed it up a bit. We're voting on a scale of 1 to 5 for food, atmosphere, and service. So, there are three seperate votes and then we'll add up the scores. We had a great time and I love trying new places to eat. We'll see what Beth picks tomorrow night!


1 comment:

  1. I love the new rules. Makes it more fun. Have fun trying new places. Beth.....order from the adult menu. :-)
    Love you all,
    Drive safe and have FUN!!

    Love, MOM/MIL/Grandma

    ReplyDelete