Monday, November 2, 2009

Fly Eagles Fly

We have had some sickness travel through our family. It sure hasn't been fun. First, it was Silas, Then, it was me. Sunday morning Brenna started. So, on Sunday, Patrick and Josh were the only ones to go to church for the morning service. I was so thankful Beth was able to take care of Silas for me. Brenna didn't get it too bad, so she was a big help to me too. For this week Patrick has been the Daddy and the Mommy keeping up with everyone for me. Since the girls were home with me on Sunday, they decided to make a poster for Patrick's football game that afternoon. It's not very often Patrick gets to watch his Eagles play. He was so excited when we heard that they were showing his game! We love the Eagles! They whipped up on the Giants and it was a great game to watch. But, in the middle of the game Patrick started getting some of the symptoms I had had....sore throat, coughing, and body aches. So, Sunday night was a night of rest for all of us. Today while during her schoolwork, Beth sneezed about 12 times. I thought, Oh Dear, Beth's getting it, but so far her and Josh seem to be okay. Hopefully we are on the mend. We had to reschedule our last week's Family Fun Night, so we're hoping that tonight we can do our fun stuff planned!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I was there to take care of you. Feel better soon.
    The poster looks great Elisabeth and Brenna.

    ReplyDelete