Sunday, November 8, 2009

What a Weird Feeling!

I'm not sure if you remember my ring Saga. Here's a link when Patrick posted about it on our family blog:
Well, I was finally able to take my ring in to be fixed. It's a little pricey, so we've been saving to get it done. But, when I took it in they gave me an even better price! Yay!
So, it feels very weird not having my ring on. I didn't realize how often I take my left thumb and touch my left ring finger! My ring should be done in 10 days with at least 2 new posts to hold that diamond in.
I've heard people talk about Baptism being like a wedding ring. Baptism doesn't get you to heaven, it just shows everyone that you are a believer and have accepted Christ. Just like a wedding ring, I'm still married for these 10 days while it's being fixed, but when I wear it, everyone knows "I'm taken! And I'm his!"

1 comment:

  1. Kami, at first that was a little teary but then I thought awwww, so sweet and I love the part about it's kind of like baptism. love you, Love MOM

    ReplyDelete