Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! This is my absolute favorite holiday! Now, of course, I love love love Christmas. But there's just something about Thanksgiving! I love all that it stands for. I love hearing about our country's christian heritage. I love the food, the time around the table together with family, the anticipation of Christmas to come! We usually decorate for Christmas on Thanksgiving Night. I especially love the reminder of being thankful. Not just being thankful, but remembering WHO we should be thankful to! Hasn't God been so good to all of us? He never fails, never changes, and is so faithful to show us His grace and His mercy! Thank you Lord for your blessings on me! The children and I made these Pilgrim Hat cookies for tomorrow. Marshmallow Pilgrim Hats Thanksgiving Video Channel Family Fun



Can you tell I've been sampling the chocolate? I love chocolate and marshmellows together! Josh and I are putting on the "buckles" on the brim of the hats.



Aren't they cute? The hats, I mean...of course these 3 are so adorable and fun!
Tomorrow we will leave for Trois Rivieres. It's about an hour and a half away. We start a missions conference with our friends the Hamby's Friday through Sunday. They invited us to come a day early and celebrate Thanksgiving with them. We're are so excited! We have so much fun with them!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Kami, but I am again super jealous that you are spending the day with Jason and Amanda. Please send them our love from Wales! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would rather you all got tickets to come home but I am so thankful that you got to spend Thanksgiving with the Hambys. I am so thankful for so many things. God is so good to me and I've received so many wonderful blessings. Love and miss you all.
    feel better Patrick

    ReplyDelete