Sunday, June 6, 2010

Callie Grace~1 Month Old!

Today Callie Grace turned 1 Month Old! I can't believe it's been that long already, and yet it seems like she's always been here.
Callie is laying on a beautiful quilt made by my Mother. Isn't it gorgeous?





Callie has become a Daddy's girl. Whenever Patrick holds her, she stops crying. She follows him with her eyes, too. But, I'm hoping she will say "Mama" first!


















Silas is doing great with Callie Grace. He's very gentle, still gives her lots of kisses and brings her her paci when she cries. What a sweet brother!



Isn't this dress so adorable!! When my sis, Taylin, was expecting little Miss Chloe, we went shopping together and found this dress. Now, it's passed down to my Callie. I love it! Aren't hand-me-downs great?



1 comment:

  1. AWWW!!! She is so beautiful. I can't believe she's already one month old....soon she'll be a teenager. :-) Give her lots of hugs and kisses for me.
    Love Love Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete