Monday, October 11, 2010

Cereal for Callie Grace

Well...we decided it was time. This is always sort of a sad, yet exciting time for me in the life of my mommyhood. It's really weird how you can have two completely opposite emotions, but I'm starting to learn that when you're a Mommy, it happens all the time. Well, this was one of those moments....time to start cereal. My baby is no longer totally dependent on me, but on the other hand, I'm having fun sharing with her my love of food, even if it is just cereal...for now! With all of our children, Patrick is the one to feed them their first meal of "real" food. He loves it and looks forward to this time for many months. He prayed and asked the Lord to bless Callie's food, then it was time to dig in!
It always takes my babies a while to understand the food is supposed to go down, not be spit back out. After several bites, Callie started to get the hang of it.


There's one happy baby. Just love my girly!

2 comments:

  1. She's sooo cute. Love the pictures how she's frowing in the first one and then the beautiful smile in the last. Looks like she's saying Hey this is goood.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete