Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Enjoying Family

It has been a whirlwind of activity since we've arrived. It's been so very good to be with our family. We told Patrick's Mom ahead of time that we were coming. She had everything set up and prepared for us. She's been so sweet to let all 7 of us move in with her for a bit. It was fun surprising my side of the family. We drove into my Dad's carlot on the Friday we arrived. Patrick beeped the horn and we all ran out of the van to hug my Dad. I sure have missed him! Then, we played in his office for a bit, Silas broke a picture (sorry, Dad!), then we were ready to go surprise my Mom. Joshua, Elisabeth and Brenna rode with my Dad home. Dad went inside and told Mom there's something in the car he wants to show her. Patrick and I parked in the neighbors driveway and watched as the kids jumped out and surprised their Grandma. It was so fun and a memory we'll never forget. Then, we surprised two of my sisters at CiCi's pizza. We were sitting at the table waiting for them and they ran to see us! How fun! I called my sister Tab to tell her we're here (she was at the soccerfield that night). It was so great to surprise everybody.


Saturday we went out to dinner with my Grandma at Hickory Pit BBQ. She was excited to meet Callie Grace, her 30th great grandchild








Dad is loving his Granddaughters and they are all competing for his attention, too.






All the girls in my family were able to go see Disney Princesses on ice together. It was fun having all of us together! Callie Grace absolutely loved the show. She watched just about the whole thing! Of course, Elisabeth, Brenna and I loved it, too!



Sitting with my sister, Taylin and her daughter, Chloe. For some reason, we got the giggles when the Beauty and the Beast Forks and Knives came out. I love giggling and acting silly with my sis!






What a fun girls night!

1 comment:

  1. how fun. I can just imagine how excited your family was. and Disney on Ice...we haven't been in a couple of years. So glad your girls are able to enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete