Saturday, May 14, 2011

~Happy 1st Birthday Callie~

Two days after we arrived here, we celebrated little Miss Callie's birthday. Can you believe she's already one years old! I have had fun taking pictures of her every month of her life. She's changed and grown so much! Patrick's family has been so sweet to us! His Aunt Mariane, Aunt Romea, and his Grandma (Mama) bought a cake for Callie. It had raisins and nuts and was decorated so cute with Hello Kitty.

She loves to play peek-a-boo and patty-cake. And loves to play on our front porch. (Just don't look at her hands! :o)









I hope you had a wonderful birthday, my Callie Grace. You sure are a special, sweet baby. You brighten our day and our lives. I love you!


(I put a label on this post of all of Callie's first year with a sign pictures)


No comments:

Post a Comment