Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Micah Reuben~2 Weeks



 
Our baby Micah is 2 weeks old and such a joy to our family!  He's growing and passed with flying
colors at his 2 week check-up.  The poor little guy wants to be like his big brother, Silas, though.  He also has a clogged tear-duct.  So, we'll keep the warm compresses and massages going on his eye.
 He's decided to change up his sleeping plans a little.  How fun could it be to sleep in a cradle anyway?  :o) 
 He's starting to stay awake a little more each day and I love looking into his precious eyes.  He's even started to follow us with his eyes and turns his head towards me when he hears my voice.  So precious!

2 comments:

  1. I am with you ... I could sit and hold my baby all day :) BUT there is usually a line waiting too.
    Enjoy every moment of you sweet little man :).

    ReplyDelete