Saturday, December 9, 2017

Picking our Tree

 Oh how we love Christmas!  The smells, the yummies, the memories....and the tree!  We had fun picking out our tree this year!

 We were a little bummed our regular tree tent closed down.  It's hard to find another place open on Thanksgiving evening.  Josh and Tab found a place and called to tell us about it.  Off we went!
On a side note, don't you love my Silas's new glasses!  We knew it was coming soon.  That's kid number four for our family to be in glasses.  What an expensive trend!  But, he does look adorable!

 Of course, I thought all of the trees were beautiful.  But, a few of my family members, or shall I say all of them!, have more of opinion.  So, after much deliberation, we chose the perfect 2017 Gimenez family tree!

 Then, it was off to go home and decorate!


1 comment:

  1. Gosh that is a beautiful tree and I have no doubt it will be even more beautiful once you decorate it. I didn't even realize so many of your children wore glasses and you and Patrick too, lol.

    ReplyDelete