Tuesday, December 19, 2017

VSIBC Christmas Party



 We had such a great time at our VSIBC Christmas Party!  We decorated in a snowflake theme.  We had fun cutting out lots of snowflakes.  And there were lots of gorgeous snowflakes at Dollar Tree, too.  I love that place!

 Callie and I were twins that night.  How my little girl is growing up!

 I love my husband's leadership qualities and I love to hear him preach.  But, I also love that he is just plain fun!

 It's almost time for Liberty to come!


 Gabe wanted to see if he could hear Liberty.  How cute he is!


 There was so much good food!!





 Our gift exchange was loads of fun.  Our people sure do like to steal.  Maybe we should be worried! :o)


 Tabitha stole the steaks from Patrick.  It was quite hilarious!


It was such a great time and I am so thankful for our church family!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great time was had by all. And the food, oh my! It looks delish. The "stealing" game is lots of fun too. Have a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete