Monday, May 2, 2022

Celebrating the upcoming arrival of Patriot!

Having a daughter in law is so much fun!  It really is like having another daughter, except she doesn't bug my son like his sisters do.  :o)  I'm so proud of the mother she is to her girls.  She is so loving and patient with them. I know her and Joshua have loved having these 3 precious girls in a row.  When it was time to find out the gender of baby #4, they were planning for another girl, but would be happy either way.  When they found out they were expecting a boy, they were shocked.  Josh has said several times, "Will I be a good Dad to a boy?"  I know he will! Patriot's arrival should happen anyday and we are all so excited!!

The ladies of our church put together a beautiful shower for Tabitha to celebrate Patriot's upcoming arrival.  Doesn't this look like a Pinterest pin?? The ladies of our church are amazing!!


It was all things patriotic.  We are all so excited!!















She received so many wonderful gifts!



Liberty was so excited to help her and sweetly showed every gift.  She's ready for a baby brother!



So I think we are all ready!  The girls and I have big plans for when they come to Lollipops house to await Patriot's arrival.  Can't wait!!

 

1 comment: