Thursday, August 11, 2022

Spoiled at Suwanee Bell

My parents are special people.  For most of my married life I've lived away from them.  We've lived close to them for about 3 years of the past 28 years.  So, when I get time with them, I treasure it.  And now my kiddos are the same way.  And what's neat, my grandchildren do too.  We all love to be with them!


We love to sit and talk, we love to go do things, we just love to be with them.


I was so thankful they were able to be in town for Brenna's shower.  I know it meant a lot to her to have them here. And she was so helpful to me as we set up and prepared for the shower.  I think she had blisters from making the balloon arch!  But, it turned out so cool, didn't it?!

 The night before the shower they told us they were going to take us all out to dinner.  ALL of us!! That doesn't happen for our family very often.  We still have 4 kiddos in our home, so eating out isn't something we do very regularly.  But, when we do, we really enjoy it.


When they told us they wanted to take us out we talked about a couple of places.  I told them about a place Patrick and I went to once that is on the Suwanee River.  If you sit upstairs you have a beautiful view.  So, they chose to take us there.


We ate seafood and talked and laughed.  And enjoyed our time together. We ate shrimp, fish, gatortail and froglegs.  That's Florida food for sure!



Memories like this are precious.  




Each time my parents come to town they spoil us.  This was definitely a treat for us.  Love you Mom and Dad!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment