Thursday, November 16, 2023

Is Fall here??

Exactly one more week until our "Fall" officially ends.  I love this season!! It's my absolute favorite!  This year I am having mixed emotions though and yesterday I was telling my kiddos about it.  Part of me is ready to decorate for Christmas early this year, I can't wait!  The other part of me feels as if Fall hasn't really come yet.  Why do I feel that way?  The weather has turned slightly cooler (North Florida standards), we have seen pretty leaves changing, we've done some fall activites eaten fall foods and had fall parties....so why do I feel that I haven't really experienced Fall 2023?

My sweet children all gave me their answer of why I'm feeling this way. They're so smart. ;o) They think it's my Mantle for this season.  I had so much fun decorating it (as usual).  I loved the Farmhouse/Neutral look and I love how it turned out!!  But they think it doesn't scream Fall!  So today I change that....my Mantle will be transformed with lots of oranges, reds and yellows.  I have one week of Fall left! It's going to be great!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment