Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Ladies fellowship Christmas party!

 If you know me, you know that ladies fellowships are some of my favorite ministries of our church! VSIBC has steadily been growing and I truly believe one of the reasons is because we have developed a tight close-knit family. Our church family loves to be together and do lots of things together. So I know that these kind of events are not just fun, but they are encouraging, uplifting and memory makers! I just love being the preacher's wife!
We decided that we would do something for the first time that we haven't done yet. In this building. We decided to take down all of the chairs in the auditorium and convert it into a beautiful, lovely dinner spot. We did this several times in our old building but hadn't yet done this in the new one. It turned out beautiful!
I love the candlelight! I turned on as many of our battery-powered lights as I could find!
Since we are decorated the auditorium with a musical theme, I decided to keep that for our party as well. I wanted it to be reflecting as we talked on the origins of how different of our Christmas hymns were written. It was a very encouraging study!

But then I wanted it to be fun too! I guess you could fill in crazy in that blank too! I told all of our ladies to come dressed as a Christmas song. I chose to come dressed as Welcome Christmas, it's the song when the Whoville characters sing around the tree. It was so fun putting this outfit together!
Brenna decide to dress as Mrs. Santa Claus. She's the cutest Mrs. Santa Claus I've ever seen!
Our ladies were so creative! We had "Let there be Peace on Earth"
Callie dressed as "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas."  Beth did "Sleigh Ride" and Tabitha dressed as "When Christmas Cones to Town" from polar Express.
" Oh Christmas Tree" and " Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire"
We did a soup buffet and had quite a feast!
We took this picture to show my husband that were eating in the auditorium๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
And of course there were tons of desserts. I sure do love time with the ladies of our church!
 

2 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud at the Peace on Earth one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it! Me too!!!! I loved her creativity ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

      Delete