Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Mom and Dad at New Years

 I love how my mom and dad come to visit us for New Years! It was especially special to have them come for our vision service at VSIBC. Everyone at our church just loves them to pieces! So to have them there was very special. Then on New Year's Day we went to our local auction and had fun together there.
After the auction we came and relaxed on the front porch. The weather was perfect! It was the perfect way to spend the day as we all needed time just to be together, enjoy the outdoors, and relax for a bit!





Time with my parents is a treasure for sure!


When peaches was a puppy, she loved my dad! It's funny because now Tonto loves that too!
Then that night we had everyone come over for a fried chicken dinner. It was so nice. I'll be together! After dinner we exchange gifts.
My parents are amazing gift givers and gift. So many things to us. We had so much fun!


Can you tell how excited freedom is about her dress up earrings?




While the girls tried on all their more dress up gear, the boys played in the car and loved it!!


ASA received a handmade quilt from my mom. She makes such beautiful quilts!
Patriot is so adorable in his suit!


It turned chilly that night which my mom loves so it was back to the porch for lots of talks, hot tea and time together.
 It was a great New Year's! 

And just like that the holidays are over. It was great for sure with many, many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment