Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Silver Springs State Park homeschool activity

 Our little homeschool group has been growing! In fact, we had a family leave before we even took this picture. My kiddos look forward to these activities where they can be with other kids and play and just have so much fun! We are so blessed with wonderful friends!
We went to the Silver spring State Park in Ocala. My friend, Sarah, called ahead and arranged for our group to have a private tour through the park. I was so excited to bring what I am now dubbing 'Merica (Josh and Tabitha's kids ) with us on the activity!

We had so much fun riding on the tram through the woods.

It was quite cold so we stayed bundled up as much as we could.
This little guy is growing up so much! I think I might have won him over on this little getaway. ๐Ÿ™‚
It was fun looking in the water and spotting a couple of manatees.


And then they even gave us a tour of the snake habitat. Honestly that wasn't my favorite part๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
Liberty was brave enough to touch the snakes!. Not me for sure!

It was a gorgeous day, in our lovely state, with wonderful people! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment