Our Stockyard purchase
I am finally showing you the fun purchase we made at the Fort Worth Stockyards. Let me first say that I have always wanted a cowskin rug! In fact, when we first got a cow, I told Patrick that when we butchered it I wanted to make it's skin into a rig. Sounds strange, I know! But when that time came we realized how expensive it would be and it definitely wasn't in the budget.
There's been a couple times here and there that Patrick has almost bought me one but it just hasn't fit in the budget then either.
So when we saw really cool selection of cow skin rugs at the Stockyards, he wanted to buy me one and it was so much fun picking it out. It definitely wasn't easy. They were all so gorgeous.!
Before
And After!
I still love how our living room looked before!
But I love it even more now!
I honestly don't believe this will be a long-term rug for us. It looks dirty so quick and some of the sides aren't laying down like they should. But we are enjoying it for now🙂


%20(2).png)
Comments
Post a Comment