Trip to Texas Part Two ~ Happy Graduation Dr. Joshua Patrick Gimenez!


We had a great trip so far, and it only got better!  The whole reason for us traveling out to Texas was to watch Joshua graduate  with his Masters AND Doctorate from Lonestar Baptist College!!!  Wasn't it just yesterday that I posted about his high school graduation on this blog??  This is something he has been working so hard towards and was a big desire of his heart.  So very proud of him!

We were happy to be there! 


Can you tell how excited his kiddos were to be there too?  We had so much fun with them!

Patriot was so cute, when he saw his Dad he started to get the giggles and say, "You look funny!"  I don't think any of us were expecting the hat.  But, it comes with being a doctor, right?


And even though it was Joshua that received the degree, it's also Tabitha who has been the best wife for our son.  She completes him perfectly.  She supports and praises him and makes him want to press towards his dreams and live his life for the Lord.  I couldn't have ever imagined a better wife for Joshua.  God definitely has a wonderful plan!!  So she deserves honor this day as well!



Do we look like proud parents or what??

We (actually I should say I ;o)  decided to recreate this picture from his graduation.  Oops, we were on the wrong sides.  He was just as embarrassed this time as he was for his high school graduation.  And I loved it! I think part of being a parent means that you might embarrass them from time to time, right?




Pastor Mike Wells asked Patrick if he would bring the charge to the graduates for the college, which was really neat.  He did a great job!!

There were two gentlemen receiving their doctorates.   I love how they had the wives of both men walk the stage with them.  So sweet!
It was such an amazing ceremony.  I am so proud of Joshua and all he is accomplishing for the cause of Christ!

 When he got back from graduation, he had more dreams come true.  As many of you know, he started Sandy Creek Stirrings Podcast about 6 years ago.  He has faithfully brought wonderful content and there is a storehouse of information and knowledge that he has put into his podcast. 

 Well, now it's not just a podcast but also it is Sandy Creek Stirrings Press.  He has 8 books that he has written on many subjects.  They are soooo good!  Whether it's history, the KJV Bible, the subject of wine and the christian, or divorce, there are many good resources that he has put out.

Joshua, Dad and I are so proud of all your hardwork.  Your dedication and character is inspiring  We are so proud of you!


Comments