Saturday, August 16, 2008

Are you ready for some football??


On Friday night the Eagles played the Carolina Panthers in a preseason game. The game was on TV!! We were excited to see our team play, although, Reggie Brown (my favorite) was hurt on one of the first plays. :( Hopefully he can return to action soon. We had a football snack dinner. I made mini meatball subs. On each meatball I put mozzarella cheese on it to make it look like a football. Then I made a mexican dip with the top looking like a football, and we had cheesecake stuffed brownies. MMM! Are you ready for some football?

5 comments:

  1. Didn't they postpone all football games in leiu of the OLYMPICS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. Football is still going strong! This was just a preseason game. Philadelphia's first regular season game is September 7th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love your creativity. Football shaped desserts.

    mmmmmmmmmm

    Love and miss you,
    Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me be the first to say that the snacks were amazing! Way to go Kami!!! I love you!!!
    Patrick

    ReplyDelete