Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas with Denise and Marc

While we were in Fort Myers, we wanted to celebrate Christmas with Denise and Marc.  Warning, complete picture overload! :o)

 Even though it wasn't Christmas Day, we were all so excited to spend this time together and exchange gifts.  Do you notice the paint still on Patrick's arm?  What a man!

 We also opened the gifts sent to us from family in St. Barths.  How thoughtful of them!





 Their very own Hot Chocolate Disney Mugs from MaMa was a huge hit!



 There was also a lot of happiness and giggles over this french doll that sings and walks.  Callie affectionately named her Lucette.  Thanks Mariane and Georges!



 I posted, not too long ago, about my Gold Coffee.  How about 4 packs more! Yes, yes, yes!

 Grammy bought some sweet gifts for her grandchildren!



 My girls can't wait to get their room decorated and set up.  Have I mentioned how bright their room is?  You almost have to wear sunglasses to enter with the paint colors they picked out!  :o)


 Marc gave us a gift card with a nice amount for each person in our family to spend.  He said there is only one requirement, It has to be something we need.  There has been much debate the past couple of days about what is a need and a want.  Ha!
 My Mother in Law is the best!  She always spoils me at Christmas time!  I didn't think she could top the year she gave me a Quilter's Sewing Machine.  Well, this year's gift is a close tie, that's for sure!  When I unwrapped the box and saw "KitchenAid" on the side, I thought, "No Way!"  I've always wanted a KitchenAid mixer!"

And that's what was in the box!  Yipee!  She bought me a silver one to go perfect in my new kitchen!

Such a great evening with our family.  They were so thoughtful and sweet and showered us with many gifts.  Thanks Denise and Marc!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! How lovely that you got to spend time with Denise and Marc for Christmas. What an awesome MIL you have too giving you both a quilter's sewing machine and a KitchenAid!

    I just love my KitchenAid mixer which I got for a total bargain about 2 years ago at this time. I want to upgrade to a higher powered (lift bowl type) another year but this one will likely last for such a long time.

    God bless you. I see it is moving day. I got to get going too! Hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete