Saturday, April 25, 2015

Another round of sweet visitors

We were so excited when my Mom called and said they were able to come by for a super duper quick visit.  I was so glad!

 She brought my sweet Mam-maw.  She was heading back to Michigan in a couple of days, so I was so glad I was able to spend a little more time with her before she goes back north.

 Of course, my Mom herself :o)

 She also brought my Mother-in-Law, Denise!  Also know as Grammy :o) (Nice photo bomb Mom!)

 And she brought Brenna's friend Catie!  Catie waited in the car while we hugged everyone when they got out.  Mam-maw asked Brenna to get her bag from the car and when she opened the door Catie said, "HI!"  Brenna was so thrilled! It was a wonderful surprise!  I'm glad these two friends were able to spend a little more time together!

 Even though it was a less than 24 hour visit, we fit in lots of talking, laughing and visiting....

 a few games,

 some playdough fun,

And sitting out on the porch while it rained outside.  I sure do love my family and I'm so thankful for every visit from them!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for visitors! Living away from family sure does make even 24 hours visits so special! On a side note, Silas looks so grown up in the last picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful surprise for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete