Monday, December 21, 2015

Quick Trip for Family Christmas

We are enjoying living closer to our family!  The five hour drive can easily be made for a quick trip.  Especially for a Family Christmas Party!  Denise opened up her home to us.  She always gives me her bed and takes the couch.  There aren't many Mother-in-laws that do that!  I have the best!

My Dad is continuing his new tradition of giving Callie flowers.  She's loving it!


We were so happy that sweet Tabitha could join us for party day!  She does fit in quite well with our family! :o)  Nice photo bomb, Mom!


Whenever we are at Grandpa and Grandma's house, my kiddos try to fit in as many golf cart rides as possible.  This time Callie had a rubber chicken that she squeezed through the whole neighborhood.  How nice.


Then, it was party time!  Lots of giggles, singing, food and fun!!




My Mom is so talented!  She made a beautiful quilt for my Aunt Florence.  It was gorgeous!!




My little nephew Jonathan isn't so little anymore.  He graduates from college this spring and has big plans working with and helping children in the future. 


So thankful for my parents and for my sisters!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family. Looks like everyone had a blast. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones dear Kami ♥

    ReplyDelete