Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Day out from Mom and Dad!

 My parents sure are special people.  Growing up they made a big deal about every holiday.  I loved it!  Easter time we received big baskets full of chocolate and jelly beans and always something to wear to church.  Sometimes it was black pattened leather shoes, or gloves or a new purse.  We always colored eggs and we always had an egg hunt. 

Well....I grew up.  I moved away.  But yet, they still find ways to make my holidays special.  A lot of times I receive fun packages in the mail, or envelopes telling us what to do.  We love it!

This year, we received money for a special family day out.  We went bowling and out for pizza!  All of us!  It was so great!
We love our bowling alley in Lake City.  The owners are christians and very kind and encouraging to church groups.  The atmosphere is clean and we've loved it every time!


Liberty even had a great time bowling!


Then, it was off to Little Caeser's for some pizza and cheese bread! Yum!


And then, we ordered something new from the menu....these are my new favorite!  In fact I told Patrick I want them for my birthday cake! ;o) Cinnamon Loaded Crazy Bites....oh me oh my....they are heavenly!


Such a fun day out.  Thanks Mom and Dad!!

1 comment:

  1. It is great that you were able to go out as a family and have a fun time.

    ReplyDelete