Friday, April 6, 2018

He is Risen!


We love Easter time!  There are so many things pointing to our Resurrected Savior!
We love to color eggs together.  We always seem to have certain ones we make.  Like this yellow one with a cross.  And one that says "He is Risen!"  also, I do an egg that says "Kami loves Patrick"  and Patrick always does a watermelon egg.  So fun!



Normally, it's quite a clean process for us.  But, this year we had two spills.  And we always have dyed fingers! :o)


Brenna made a bunch of emoji eggs this year.  Crazy girl!

 And my two egg eaters enjoyed a little snack once their eggs were done.


We had a really fun craft to make in Sunday School.  I sure do love my class!  I teach the 7-12 year olds and Brenna does the 4-6.  We decided to combine for Easter and let the older ones help the younger.  It was great!


Joshua started a church choir about two months ago.  For now we sing once a month.  For Easter Sunday we sang, "He is Alive!"  I love that song!

 Then, after church it was time for some egg hunting.  This is my class.  We divided our little field into three sections.  One for teens.  One for junior age, and one for primaries.


My Micah was ready to find some candy filled eggs!


Little Liberty is growing so much!  Isn't she so adorable?  She was even holding an egg that her Daddy hunted for her. :o)  Oh my heart!



These two guys have been Easter Egg Hunting together for several years now.  I love how their friendship keeps growing!


So thankful that we serve a risen Savior!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had so much fun. Joshua has such a sweet little family. Liberty is adorable! I can't wait to visit your church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liberty gets cuter all the time!

    ReplyDelete