Thursday, May 17, 2018

Blessing on the way....



...And just in time for Summer!  A sweet lady from our church gave us a gift card with a nice amount of money for our family to buy something special.  We found just the thing on craigslist!  She was so excited when we told her what we bought.  Patrick had fun borrowing a tractor to prep the area.  Pics coming soon!

And the 6 things I wanted to buy for Storybook farms haven't happened yet.  I'm still on the lookout and hope to have them soon.  What a busy, fun filled summer ahead! But first, this homeschooling family needs to wrap up school!!

7 comments:

  1. The suspension is killing me! Is suspension the write word?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I think it's suspense. But, I know what you mean! :o)

      Delete
    2. I just thought of it before checking your blog. I should just read and not comment!!

      Delete
    3. You are funny Nancy! This made me laugh because it was definitely something I would say. I seem to always be inventing new ways to to express the English Language. :o) Please keep commenting. :o)

      Delete
  2. Ha, ha, looking forward to the surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a pool. From your title, I thought you meant a baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely not a baby. But, yes, a pool! :o) So fun!!! I'll post pictures soon!

      Delete