Friday, August 24, 2018

Bunches of books on my nightstand!



School time always puts the desire in my heart to start reading in more earnest. To be honest, I have way too many books that I would like to read! I'm trying to keep my focus this year on reading books that will help me. I enjoyed several great fiction books this summer but I'm ready to get my attention focused :o) This is my stack that I've chosen to narrow down.  My goal is to read these by the end of the year. We'll see how it goes! As I read I'll let you know what I think. Anyone else have some great books on their nightstand?

1 comment:

  1. Those look like some interesting books. I hope you are able to meet your goal of reading them all by the end of the year. I would like to hear which ones you recommend after reading :-)

    ReplyDelete