Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Wonderful News!


We really do have the best neighbors. ;o)  We love having Josh and Tabitha live so close.  It really is a mother's dream come true and I am just going to enjoy each moment it lasts.  Recently, Josh and Tabitha sold their old camper and got a newer one.  It is so beautiful!  We were invited over for muffins and coffee.  We loved every minute!  And I think Liberty was excited to have us over.

 Tabitha has done such a wonderful job making the camper home.  It's decorated beautifully and I know my boy loves the home she has created for him.   (I guess he's not such a little boy anymore, but saying man sounds strange to me! :o)  )


Not too long ago, Joshua and Tabitha came over and we were playing with Liberty.  I all of sudden noticed Liberty's shirt, it said, "Sisters make the best of friends"

We are so thankful to announce that baby Gimenez #2 is due in May! 

7 comments:

  1. I love it . . . their adorable camper and the way you found out another grandbaby is on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mean that kitchen is in a camper? It's beautiful. Congratulations on your 2nd grand child on the way. Now you will have double the fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Isn't it so pretty? I love their camper!!

      Delete
    2. It is indeed. I love looking at RVs and tiny homes on television and on You Tube. It's always fascinating how people decorate and organize.

      Delete
  3. That is one of the most beautiful kitchens I have ever seen in a camper. Congratulations on the birth of a new baby. A mutual friend Stacy sent me over to read your blog. I look forward to following your journey. Blessing to a fellow sister in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! That's so exciting!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete