Tuesday, August 27, 2019

1st Day of School!


We enjoyed a wonderful first day of school for the school year 2019/2020!  (wow!  2020, sounds so futuristic, doesn't it?)
We had a hearty bowl of oatmeal to start our day.  I lined up the toppings for them to add in like cranberries, brown sugar, pecans and cinnamon.  But, this time I also put out chocolate chips and sprinkles.  You would have thought I was giving them brownies for breakfast as excited as they were! 


Silas is my 5th grader this year.  He has 3 teachers and is so excited to finally have a male teacher!




Callie is my 4th grader.  Although she confessed today that last year when she finished school early she would always watch Silas's 4th grade classes.  So, she's already a step ahead and has watched a bunch!  I love that girl!  Such a student!



As usual she invited a stuffed friend to join her for the day.


Micah is my 2nd grader.  He has Mrs. Chappell this year which is one of my favorite A beka teachers!



There was so much excitement as we began and finished in a great time. 
Looking forward to a great school year!

2 comments:

  1. Your students are all smiling as they greet the new school year. What a wonderful group of students :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Callie is in 7th grade this year and still brings a Beanie Boo or one of her American Girls to the table for school each day :) You have beautiful kids who seem so joyful! Thanks for sharing, hope you have a blessed school year!

    ReplyDelete