Friday, October 18, 2019

Safari So Good Ladies Conference


Several months ago a fellow Pastor's Wife sent me a message and asked if I would be willing to be a workshop speaker at their upcoming Ladies Conference.  I knew we had already registered to go to the Peoples Baptist Church Ladies Conference in McDonough.  So, I didn't think I needed to have 2 conferences back to back on the calendar for our VSIBC ladies.  Patrick and I prayed about it and decided this would be a good Gimenez girls trip, and we decided to go.  I am so glad we did!




We made a quick stop at the beach on our way.  Even though we are in Florida, we are in the middle of the state and about 2 hours from any beach.  It was nice to stop for a moment and hear the seagulls and smell the salty sea.  I love it!


I invited my Mom to come and join us.   I am so glad she did!  We were first in line to arrive at the conference.  Our men would have been so proud!  (all of them like to be early!!)

It was so good to be all together for this conference.  Bible Baptist Church in Palm Harbor does a wonderful job for their Fall Friendsy!  (Isn't that the cutest name!)  They are so organized.  They have to be, the place is packed!!

Brenna won a prize for one of the games. 
 And Mom was the first door prize winner!  We were so excited when they called her name!



That night at the hotel we had lots of girl talk, pizza and laughter.  I love my girls!!



Then, Saturday it was back to the church for more Ladies Conference fun!  




The topic for the session I was to speak at was "Tree Top Living"  and how to have a joy-filled life.  I was so thankful for all the lessons the Lord showed me as I was preparing to speak.  He spoke to me first, which is such a blessing to me!  I'm going to give the same devo to my VSIBC ladies at our next meeting.  So, I'll share the devo on my blog soon.



Tabitha played in the elephant march game.  It was so cute!

 I was so glad Mom was there.  We had so much fun together!  A Godly Mom is truly a treasure.  I love how she loves my girls and me and loves to be with us.  Making memories is a wonderful blessing!



Then, it was time to head home.  Of course we had to get some Twistee Treat Ice Cream to help us home!  So thankful for a great conference!




1 comment:

  1. It looks and sounds like a wonderful time. Can't wait to see your devo. May God continue to bless and keep you Kami. xx

    ReplyDelete