Summer in a nutshell Part One

Summer seems like a blur to me now!  We had so much fun and did so much together!!  Yesterday we started school, and I can't wait to  post about that!  But first I need to catch up on summer.  So I thought I would do a three part post on our summer in a nutshell.:o)

Anyone else join the dirty soda craze?  I realized me and Callie were hooked when we had to bring our creamer from home to put in our Polar pops!!


Micah and I were able to get to the springs for a quick morning swim.  This boy has such an adventurous spirit.


Brenna took me out to a birthday lunch,just me and her, to my favorite spot, Bolay.  Time with my adult children is so precious.


My sister Keela and brother in law William came for a quick viist to report to VSIBC their trip to Cuba. They have such a burden for the people of Cuba and have taken several mission's trips there.  They've seen so many people saved!! Patrick wanted that "burden" for the lost to be spread to the people of VSIBC, too.  William and Keela did such a good job telling all about the country and their people.  Now our church famiy has a burden for them, too.  I see a mission's trips in our future!



 And, of course, time with my sister is so fun and encouraging.  I just love being with her!

More pics coming in part 2!

Comments