The Press is Live!
I mentioned not too long ago that Joshua's Sandy Creek Stirrings Podcast is now a press, too! The Lord has put several books on Joshua's heart to write. It has been a labor of love as he has put countless hours into these books. And let me tell you, they are good! I know I am his Momma. And incredibly proud. But, really, they are so good! He has books on many topics like historical devotional books, should a christian drink wine? What about divorce? KJV, and his latest one "Dad Tell me a Story" that focuses on helping fathers getting back to the powerful tool of telling their children stories.
Before the press went live, he set up books for our church family. The feedback he is getting is so positive, they are all really enjoying his books, too!


%20(2).png)
Oh my goodness, its so good to see your blog again! I followed awhile back, then your blog went private. I took some time away from blogging as well, even to the point of deleting my blog entirely. However, I feel very drawn back to blogging and was able to find some of my old blog posts; and I found that years ago I had a "Ministry Wives Linky Party" and revisited, I was so glad to see you blogging again!
ReplyDeleteI am no longer hosting that linkup. There were a few ladies on that blog that began to follow some beliefs that I do not support so I won't be hosting that, but I hope its okay to follow again, I have missed catching up with you! I don't know if you'll remember me, but I am glad to have found you again! And how awesome that your son is an author now! That's wonderful!