Summer in a Nutshell Part Two
Our summer kept getting better and better. 🥰 We took a quick trip down to Fort Myers where I was able to spend some great time with my family and also go to my niece's graduation party!
This little guy is getting so tall and has even graduated out of the nursery! How can that be?
During the week of Junior camp I was able to do Camp Lollipops which is always a highlight of my year🙂 We decided to have a mud pit and get super dirty.
We traveled up to Junior camp for the last night of services. So proud of our Juniors and their hearts for the Lord!
I was able to squeeze in some one on one time with my kiddos too!
And then it was time for teen camp. My three younger love going to camp! And having Josh and Tabitha be their counselors is such a blessing! This year they made lots of decisions for the Lord and lots of new friends too 💕
During Camp Lollipops week two we decided to head to the springs. That was so much fun!
Beth has had a wonderful summer and has gotten back into some writing. Her next book has a western theme so she's in immersing herself in everything Western! I love this picture of her. It just looks so peaceful and thought filled.
We enjoyed lots of card games!
This little guy turned two! I can't believe my youngest grandbaby is two!! I do believe it's time for some more. Don't you agree?
During the week of Junior camp I was able to do Camp Lollipops which is always a highlight of my year🙂 We decided to have a mud pit and get super dirty.
We traveled up to Junior camp for the last night of services. So proud of our Juniors and their hearts for the Lord!
I was able to squeeze in some one on one time with my kiddos too!
And then it was time for teen camp. My three younger love going to camp! And having Josh and Tabitha be their counselors is such a blessing! This year they made lots of decisions for the Lord and lots of new friends too 💕
During Camp Lollipops week two we decided to head to the springs. That was so much fun!
Beth has had a wonderful summer and has gotten back into some writing. Her next book has a western theme so she's in immersing herself in everything Western! I love this picture of her. It just looks so peaceful and thought filled.
We enjoyed lots of card games!
This little guy turned two! I can't believe my youngest grandbaby is two!! I do believe it's time for some more. Don't you agree?
We've had so much fun but it's definitely not over yet! One more summer post to come!












%20(2).png)
Comments
Post a Comment