Thursday, June 12, 2008

Goodbye Florida, Hello Georgia

On June 3rd we left Fort Myers and started heading out of state. After a meeting in Ruskin we drove from I-4 to I-95. The last time we took this drive was on our honeymoon! The kids do enjoy travelling and I'm so glad. They love being able to look out the window at new sights. They're enjoying travelling during the summer so they can do that! They play games a lot while we drive....and they seem to snack a lot too! Brenna has been doing a new thing for cameras lately. Notice she has weird faces a lot? I'm not sure what that's all about!


1 comment:

  1. We had a great time while you guys were here. But I bet it is fun to get back on the road too. It looks like you guys are having a great time!! I am so jealous. Enjoy every minute.
    What is with the faces?!?! Hopefully it is just a phase she is going through. It is kinda cute though!
    Love you guys!
    Tay

    ReplyDelete