Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

This years birthday is a little different than normal. For one, Patrick isn't here (not until tonight.) The second thing is that we're in a new place. My children are so sweet to make it special. While we were at Walmart the other day they said they had some things to get too. They bought these decorations and are hoping they say "Happy Birthday" They made me gifts last night. Beth made the necklace, Josh the bracelet, Brenna the earrings. Aren't they gorgeous! They did such a good job and I was so surprised.
They didn't know how to tie balloons (I guess we need to work on that) and they wanted to surprise me and decorate so they tied the balloons with hairbows. How cute.

They made beautiful cards that they really worked hard on. I'm so proud of them. They've really made my day special. Thanks, guys!






2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAMI!!!
    Your house is wonderful! It looks like you have settled in very quickly. I know you will be happy to have Patrick back home. Have a fun celebrating! Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet. Aren't my Grandkids wonderful?? YES.
    Love what you guys did making your Mom feel so special on her Birthday. Good Job!!

    Love you all,
    Love, MOM/Grandma

    ReplyDelete