Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday Nights

We have decided to start making our Thursday nights our "Family Fun Night". We think this might be the best night since most of the other nights are filled with things! So, tonight we are having Double Cheeseburgers and French Fries! MMMM! (The kids will probably just make theirs double hamburgers) (Isn't it sort of bad that all of our "fun times" revolve around food! :) We've also decided to make Thursday nights our dessert night. We're trying to cut back on our grocery bill and it will help our health too to just have dessert once a week. So, tonight I'm making my Mint Chocolate Pie. Also, J E & B have been working on writing a new play. So, they are performing it for us tonight!
I can't wait for tonight!!

2 comments:

  1. The play sounds fun! I would love to hear it someday.
    Tab

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could see the play. I remember the last one they did for me and it was fantastic.
    Love you all,
    stay warm

    ReplyDelete