Friday, March 5, 2010

Meal Time!

Mealtime with Silas has lately been....how do I say sweetly....challenging! For some reason he's not content with most of the foods I give him. He would cry and fling his hands in the air. I'm so glad my sweet Patrick figured out what the problem was....my baby wants to be a little more independent! sniff sniff

With some help, Silas is starting to feed himself. I'm so glad bathtime is AFTER dinner time because he sure does get food everywhere!

Now, dinnertime takes a little longer for Silas, and there are still some foods...like oatmeal, that I insist I will help him with. But, for the most part my baby is taking the next step at meal time.
He's so proud of himself when the food gets to his mouth!

Way to go, my baby boy! You're growing up! I think I can handle this...I think I can.





2 comments:

  1. Love the last picture. Reminds me of Patrick when he feeds himself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it Kami....it happens and way too fast. Silas looks so cute. Grandma needs to buy him a spoon and fork set.

    ReplyDelete