Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Happy 3 Months Micah Reuben!

My Sweet Baby Micah turned 3 Months Old today!

What a wonderful baby he is!  He's now 14.0 pounds. He's growing, growing, growing!  He smiles so easy now and I just love his little dimple!  He's starting to find his feet and his hands.  I love it when he just stares at them like they're the best toys ever.  He's also found his thumb in the past couple of days. 

 He's developing a regular sleep pattern.  He likes to go to sleep at night between 9:30 and 10pm.  Then he wakes up between 3:30 and 4:30.  He's sleeping on average 6 1/2 consecutive hours everynight.  Lovin' it, that's for sure!  Then, he'll nurse for 10 mins tops and falls back asleep until 6 or 7.    He still takes many snoozes throughout the day and is doing very well falling asleep on his own.  I can tell his, "I'm tired Momma!" cry and when I put him in his crib he's usually asleep within minutes.  He's doing very well!  I know I'm bragging bunches, but I'm just so proud of my little munchkin!  He's so squeezably cute and is a pretty content baby.  I love you Micah Roo!

5 comments:

  1. He is so cute and he sounds like a delightful child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I love his nickname! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you can just brag away, little Mama, 'cause he is a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Micah deserves to be bragged on. What a sweet little guy and so handsome. Did his heat rash finally go away, Kami? I don't see any in the pictures, but I know it doesn't always show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, ladies! And Shelly, his heat rash is still on his face, but just barely. Thank you for asking!

    ReplyDelete