Friday, July 27, 2012

Daddy's Boy?

I have always tried to get my kiddos to say "mama" first.  Well, so far it hasn't worked.  They've always said "dada" and Patrick's  pretty proud of that fact.  My friend in Canada, Estelle, was even enlisted to be on my team to help Silas say "mama" first.  Well, that didn't work.  So, I'm trying my best with Micah! 

 I love watching him on Sunday mornings.  This photo is of him during our announcement/singing time.  He LOVES to watch his Daddy!  To be honest with you, I think it's wonderful how my kiddos adore their Daddy.  I think he's pretty great, too! :o)

2 comments:

  1. He looks so big!!! I sure do miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean they always say Daddy first because the d's are easier to say for babies:( Oh well, Dad's are great!

    ReplyDelete