Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sanibel Strings Quilt

I've posted before about how I love the Sanibel fabric my Mom bought me a couple of years ago.  (I posted about it here, here, and here...yup, I like this fabric!)  Well, I only had some scraps left, so I decided to make a String Quilt.  So, Voila, here is my "Sanibel Strings" Quilt!

 It came together very quickly and it was my first time learning paper piecing.  I love how it kept all my seams straight!
 And I love how it looks on my loveseat!  And my babies think it's cuddly with the flannel backing!

3 comments:

  1. How beautiful!!! Your living room looks so pretty with the quilt, table topper, and pillows you've made, Kami. That's a darling picture of Silas and Callie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kami, I LOVE IT!!! You did a fantastic job and I can't wait to start mine. Love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete