Sunday, October 21, 2012

My Doctor


I still don’t have my energy back.  I took a nice shower, but was ready to go back bed with jammies on, even though it was only 4 o’clock.  After I got under the covers a cute little 2 year old, carrying a doctor’s kit, with stethoscope around her neck and cowboy hat on her head came in and prounced,  “I’m Dr. Callie Grace!”  She had a look on her face that told me I was going to feel better soon. 

It was a little scary when the first thing she pulled out of her bag was the toy saw from the tool box.  I think she needs to go back to medical school!  After sawing away on me she took my temperature.  She took it for about 4 minutes because it has a really cool sad face/happy face button on it, so she was a little distracted.  Then, she took my blood pressure and proudly said, “40 points!”  Then, it was time for my banday-je (bandaids)  they always make you feel better!  The last thing was for her to use the stefferscope.  She put it on my chest and had me to breathe, “again…again…again.”  Then, the examination was through and I was told, “Okay, get up now Momma!”

Tomorrow we head back to the Doctor for the results of the abdominal ultrasound and x-ray.  I'm ready to be 100% well!

6 comments:

  1. What a cute story about the house visit your "doctor" made ;-) I pray you will feel as good as new very soon. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doctor Callie Grace sounds wonderful! :) I am so glad you are "40 points"!! That is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Callie Grace melts my heart. :) So sweet! I pray that God will continue to heal and strengthen you, Kami. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you are not feeling well. I sure hope you feel better soon.
    Hugs & prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. With such excellent home care you should be feeling better. I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete