Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Morning with my Six

I'm so thankful that my parents, as well as Denise, have been able to enjoy sometime wih my 6.  My children love to be with their Grandparents.  They have so much fun!  And I know Mom, Dad, and Denise love it too.  I'm so blessed that while Patrick and I have been making our trips to Jacksonville, my blessings have a wonderful place to be.  Here's Mom's note to me from this morning.  I love it!

It's been a great morning. JEB were doing school work. I served breakfast and told them they could work while they eat. while eating and working (haha) E started whistling a song (can't remember what it was) then B started singing the same song in French, then J started singing the same tune only adding other words to the song and making it up as he went along. Then e started harmonizing her whistling to b singing in French. Silas was taking his blueberry muffin apart to give Micah his blueberries and informed me that he only like 2 or 3 blueberries in his muffins and then continued to eat the rest of it. Micah is gobbling up his blue berries with snot in his nose. Callie come out of the bedroom with a book telling jeb to Be Quiet...I'm trying to read. Micah is filling his diaper while eating. I smiled through the whole scene. Loved it. It's been a great morning. Did I tell you how much I love these kids!!! Right now SCM are playing adventure & doctor and ???? S is on the horse making it go through the house. C is following him with a Dr. eye thing and saying Daaarling. M is following them on the read telephone jibbering something. JEB are doing school work in separate rooms. Love you both so much. Praying for you both specifically.

Real life.  I love it!

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful kids. So cute! No wonder your mother loves them ;-) Hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does sound like a very Normal day with six kids!! Loved this!! It cracked me up!!

    ReplyDelete