Sunday, March 10, 2019

Quick Road Trip

Elisabeth, Tabitha, Brenna and I had a quick overnight road trip away to be a part of the ladies conference at Central Baptist Church in West Palm Beach.  Pastor Fuentes asked if we could come and sing for them during the conference.  We decided that this was the perfect time for us to plan a quick getaway!

First stop?  Subway for cookies and cokes of course!


Then, we decided that we would take some backroads and find an adventure.  And we sure did!  We passed by one of Beth's favorite places....it's a spot on Hwy 27 that has a ton of horse ranches.  And what do you know, they just happened to have a HUGE horse event.  We got out and walked around and watched some of them.  It's just like God to give us that extra special treat!



After turning a 4 1/2 hour trip into 9 hours with lots of thrift stores and snacks along the way, we finally made it to West Palm.  My friend, Rose and some friends from Central Baptist joined us at the taco truck for dinner.  It was sooo yummy!  as usual.  I don't see how anyone could visit West Palm and not go to a taco truck!



At the hotel we played games, laughed a ton and shared heart to heart talks.  I sure do love my time with these girls!


The next day it was on to the conference.  It was amazing!   Central Baptist did a fantastic job!  From the theme, to the delicious lunch and wonderful speakers, it really was a great day.  We were able to sing 6 songs together.  I am so blessed to have these 3 by my side.  It's a joy to serve Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a great trip to the conference and while you were there. I'm sure that you all sang amazing and I know for sure it was to the glory of the Lord.

    ReplyDelete