Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Cookies with Lolli


Ever since Tabitha announced she was expecting her first baby, I knew I wanted to be a "Cookie Grandma."  I wanted to be a grandmother that would make precious memories with her grandchildren on a regular basis.  And one of those memories would be to bake cookies together.  Well, that finally happened!  Liberty came over and I asked her if she wanted to bake cookies!  Of course she was just as excited as me!  My Callie Grace loves to bake, too, so she helped us. 


You can tell Tabitha has baked with Liberty before.  She knew how to measure things out and stir.  Lots and lots of stirring!  She did very good with only a little flour on the floor (and countertop, and Liberty, and me.  You have to make messes with cookies, you know!)




Then, it was time to enjoy the fruit of our labor....Peanut Butter Cookies!  We even had enough for her to bring some home to her Mommy and Daddy.  She was very proud!

Enjoying these precious days and precious memories!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, what a precious memory for all of you. And I bet the cookies were delish.♥

    ReplyDelete