Saturday, September 11, 2021

Almost time for Wedding Bells!

We are getting super close to the wedding.  So much excitement (and a few tears) as we prepare.  I'm trying to absorb and soak in every little moment. 


Since Brenna is our piano player at the church (I am the backup pianist, but I'd rather not play for the wedding) she has had to be creative with music.  Joshua is going to be the sound guy and coordinate everything.  He is awesome at that!  Brenna has been giving him the music she wants played.  She will be recording some of her playing for some songs as well.  Little details, but it's all coming together.


For Brenna, her focus has moved from the wedding to starting her and AJ's home.  I knew it would happen, it was the same for me.  She has the attitude that she just wants to marry him!  

She has been copying down recipes for her book and is excitedly thinking about what she wants to make for AJ and how she wants to take care of him.  She is going to be a wonderful wife.  I am so happy for her!




 

2 comments:

  1. Brenna looks calm and in control. This is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. She will make an amazing wife and one day, mother. She has had a terrific example in you Kami.

    ReplyDelete