Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Fall Family Fun Night

We wanted to fit in one more family fun night before Brenna's big day.  She said one of her favorite fall memories is to decorate the house as a family.  So, what do you think we did??  That's right!  Get ready for Fall!


Micah lit every candle and melt that I had for Fall.  He had the house smelling so good!

Then, we started on our craft to make pumpkins.




Messy, but fun!




Right before I started the craft, I realized we didn't have any glue.  Patrick said we should make homemade, so I found a recipe of equal parts flour and water boiled for a few minutes on the stove.


The glue worked really well!!  Although my Silas was dying to see what it tasted like!



 Such a fun time getting ready for my favorite season!!

1 comment:

  1. Everyone will take the happy memory with them, especially your Brenna.

    ReplyDelete