Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Bridal Luncheon

Some very sweet ladies from our church got together to give Brenna a "Bridal Luncheon."  It was such a sweet time!








They set a beautiful table with china and silver and served Brenna, her bridesmaids (that could be there), her Grammy and me.  It was so fancy!




Us girls laughed and talked and tried to be proper. ;o) It was such a beautiful time to be together as the countdown to the wedding has begun!


Although....after all this food we may need to go back to get alterations on my dress!!



 

5 comments:

  1. The dishes are so pretty and the food looks great! I half expected to see Olive on Callie's lap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls really look similar. You’ve posted so much, it took me five posts to catch up. 😂 I don’t mind though. Lots of good things happening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it! I had a goal to be completely caught up by the wedding. I have one scheduled tomorrow and the next day and I'm all caught up! Woo Hoo! 😊

      Delete
  3. What a lovely gesture and everything looks so lovely and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not been checking your blog because I just knew you qould be way too busy to post. I was so surprised this morning to find so many posts! I was excited to read them too!

    ReplyDelete