Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Brenna's progress


 I had someone recently ask me for another update on Brenna.  She looked so beautiful Sunday, so I just had to post this picture.  She looks healthy and getting back to normal.  What a scare we had last month!  But, praise the Lord, her blood pressure has regulated, her headaches have decreased some, her swelling has gone down, and she is just doing really great.  And that little Asa has my heart!  He has the cutest expressions,  He's the cutest grumpy baby :o)  

She is still on seizure protocol, and being careful.  She had a sobering visit with her doctor recently about everything that had happened.  We praise the Lord for his protection on her life!

I feel like my blog has become a medical prayer journal lately, but I am thankful to have friends praying.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update on Brenna as I was also wondering about her progress. I'm glad she is doing better and hope she continues to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to see Brenna and baby Asa doing well and looking healthy. I can't believe how big he looks already. I pray Brenna will continue to grow in strength and your father too. Hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to hear that she is doing better. Yes, Asa is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete