Tuesday, October 4, 2022

A Birthday Trip

With all the unexpected busyness, I didn't get a chance to post on a really great trip me and my 4 (at home) kiddos were able to take.  It was my Mom's very special birthday!  I am so glad we were able to go down and celebrate it with her!!


As usual, we were able to do so many fun things with them.  We went to a really neat vintage market they held at the Civic Center.  There were a lot of vendors with cutesy things.  I love fall, and fall is in the air!


We took my Dad to Duck Donuts.  Have you ever been to one? They are amazing.  I mean really, really, amazing and delicious!! They have donuts with the neatest toppings.  Like Maple Bacon, or Blueberry Cheesecake, or Apple Pie....I am already looking for my next stop at a Duck Donuts somewhere!

Then, they took us to a Butterfly habitat.  It was so peaceful and relaxing, and right in the middle of downtown!






Then, my sisters and I gave my Mom a fun birthday party.  It was really great!


I was so glad we were able to go!! It was a super quick trip, but so worth it!



 On the way home our AC quit.  Then it started to rain....it was quite a trip home!! But, we rolled down our windows, sang at the top of our lungs, and had a great time together making more memories!

That was a couple of weeks ago that we took our trip to Fort Myers.  Since then, that area has been devastated by Hurricane Ian.  I'm so thankful my parents and sisters and their families are safe.  To lose things is difficult.  But people are more important that things.  I'm so thankful for their safety!

No comments:

Post a Comment